20.7.05

Well, I think my child has been up to no good. I'm not sure yet, but I suspect that she turned again last night. That is, turned back to a breech position. She was definitely up to something because it was rather painful while it lasted. I won't know absolutely for sure until I go to the doctor tomorrow morning, but I should be able to get a good idea today based on her movements and what I can feel where.

Funny Story: I just poked at Lila a little bit and she started moving. I patted my belly and said, "It's okay, Sweetie Girl." Cordelia, who is laying on the guest bed behind me, thought I was talking to her and opened her eyes and stretched. When she did, her tongue came out of her mouth about half an inch. She then closed her eyes again and is just laying there with her tongue sticking out. Silly girl!

No comments: