13.7.05

Hello all! Well, I can't be 100% sure, but I *think* that Lila turned herself back to head-down position night before last. She's definitely doing SOMETHING different in there. And because of it I have finally experienced this 'feet in the ribs' thing that I've heard so many pregnant women complain about. It really is not comfortable! Anyway, I guess a couple of days of laying in funky breech-turning positions worked.

I spent much of yesterday trying to get somewhat prepared for her arrival. That is, I packed my bag for the hospital (as much as i could). I read a couple more chapters in "What to Expect the First Year". I started sorting through all the stuff we've gotten at our showers. I also gave myself the first half of a pedicure, which (for reasons i can't explain) I feel compelled to do before I go into labor. :o)~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Let's hope she stays head down so you can avoid a c-section. I know it's not anything to be afraid of but the old fashioned way is preferable.

Mom