11.7.05

I'm 35 weeks pregnant now. That seems like it's crazy close to the end, but at the same time not close enough! There's not much room for Lila to maneuver in there now as she should be over 18 inches long and over 5 lbs. Unfortunately, that means that she may or may not be able to turn herself back around out of the breech position. Most of her development is complete now.

I can't wait to meet this little person that's living inside my body! She's mostly concentrating on fattening up for the next few weeks. There's not much more room left in my body for growth though. Things feel *so* tight and stretched sometimes! My uterus is now about 15 times its normal size. That's just disturbing! She's getting big, but she's still going to seem so tiny once she's out here in the world. :)

No comments: