29.4.05

Yesterday's surprise was a half-day of treatment at a day spa! It was wonderful. I started with a massage, which was so nice. I've had massages before, but this was my first pregnancy massage. Then they fed me a "lunch" of very tasty chicken caesar salad (with italian instead of caesar dressing). That was followed by a facial. After my facial I got a manicure and then a pedicure. It was so much fun! Go Doug! :)

Doug and I are going to Houston this weekend to visit family. I think I'll bring along the baby care book we bought (what to expect the first year) and try to get a little reading done in our down time. When I'm home I can always think of something more exciting or pressing to do than "study". I would like to be as prepared as I can though. Of course recognizing that you can never be *really* prepared for a baby!

No comments: