22.4.05

Doug surprised me this morning with breakfast in bed! Last night I was drooling over an ad for McGriddles on the back of a magazine he was reading. I was joking that he needed to get up and go make me one (at 11 p.m.). This morning he did it! Well, it was an egg sandwich on an English muffin, but close enough! I'm always teasing him about fixing me breakfast in bed and this time he did it when I wasn't expecting it!

After we ate, the cats were all weirded out because that was not part of the normal routine. They got into a big wrestling match in the floor and I was laying in bed watching them. Charlie finally got sick of it and jumped up onto the bed. Then he walked straight over to my foot and started biting it! He's never done that before. "You think our battles are funny, do you? I'll show you funny! Grrr!" :o)~

No comments: