4.4.05

I'm 21 weeks pregnant now. My information says the baby weighs about 12 oz. Isn't that crazy? I'm more than halfway through and the baby doesn't even weigh one pound yet? The baby moves a lot now. Sometimes it's still little fluttering movements, but more often it's full-fledged kicks and nudges. It feels like gymnastics to me! He/she moves a bit throughout the day (like right now), but most of the action is in the evenings and it really gets going right after we go to bed.

It's kind of cool really. Since I'm trying to go to sleep, I'm just laying there still and quiet so I can really enjoy feeling the movement. I know that I might not enjoy it as much once it gets stronger and starts keeping me awake! :) I like trying to imagine what the baby is doing (punching, kicking, flipping, spinning)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's practicing her kung fu fighting moves!