13.4.05

I went to Borders yesterday to look at their infant care books. I want something that covers all the basic things you will face in the baby's first year. I know of a few titles that are fairly popular and I figured there would be a few others that I'd never heard of. Turns out there are a *lot* of books about the baby's first year. I spent roughly two hours studying them to figure out which was the best.

By the time I left I had totally fried my brain and hadn't even made it through all of them. I ended up getting two of the better ones (the big name ones that i was interested in to begin with). I figure we can look them over and I'll just return the one that we like less. There are just too many choices when it comes to baby stuff!

Did I already mention that it took Doug and I 30-45 minutes to make a decision about which diaper bag(s) to register for?!?

No comments: