6.4.05

I have all the windows open this afternoon and am shivering in the breeze. 72 degrees sounds a lot warmer than it feels! Well, soon enough it will be so warm outside that I wouldn't even think of opening the windows, so I'll just enjoy it! :)

We tried to trap Cow Kitty last night so that we could have him fixed today, but without success. We didn't even catch a possum! Just before bedtime we had a big storm come out of nowhere, so we had to put the cage up on the porch where a trapped kitty would not get soaked. I don't know if it was the location or if CK was just chilling in a dry place, but no luck. Oh well, we can try again another night.

Baby and I are doing pretty well. It's odd getting used to the way your body changes when you're pregnant. Nothing works quite the same way it used to...

No comments: