28.4.05

Yesterday was my birthday - woohoo! It started with breakfast in bed (pancakes) and an early phone call from my mom. I also had an impromptu surprise birthday party from my stay-at-home-mom friends and coffee with another friend and a few more phone calls throughout the day. One gift appeared on our back porch and freaked me out, but it was a fun surprise! In the evening, Doug took me out to dinner at P.F. Chang's and that was followed by a couple more phone calls. Busy day! :)

Some mysterious thing is happening this afternoon, which is my main gift from Doug. I have my suspicions about it, but I'll be keeping those to myself in case I'm wrong. It should be a fun afternoon though! The cats did nothing for me for my birthday. The baby treated me by having hiccups for the first time this morning!

No comments: