2.5.05

I'm now 25 weeks pregnant, which feels a lot like 24 wks pregnant did. The baby is growing though. It weighs about a pound and a half now!* And he/she is now 13.5 inches long. Apparently the baby now has more hair on it's head. Enough to identify the color and texture if you could see it. How fun - I can't wait to see it! They say that pregnant women's hair gets fuller too, but I haven't noticed a difference.

The things that are on my mind these days are totally making their way into my dreams. I had so many dreams about babys this weekend! I had one where I was going into preterm labor. I had a couple where I found a baby abandoned in the woods and I got to keep it. Last night I had one where I had our baby and I was stressed out by all the people hanging around. Of course, my normal bizarre ones are still mixed in.

* All these things about baby's size, etc. are based on averages and norms, by the way. I don't know EXACTLY what's going on in my uterus. :)

No comments: