9.5.05

26 weeks now. This is starting to go by awfully quickly! :oI~ They say that now the baby might be able to (will be soon if not yet) hear people other than me talking. How fun that it will get to hear it's Daddy's voice before it's even born! Unfortunately, either my back or my tailbone or both hurt much of the time now. Standing seems to activate the back pain and sitting on anything other than a couch activates the booty pain.

We start our childbirth classes the firt week of June - right after we get back from New York. We're working on getting things ready to paint the baby's room, which will hopefully happen in early June as well. I'm still trying to eat a healthy diet and get as much rest as I can. I haven't been getting quite as tired in the afternoons lately, which is nice.

No comments: