19.5.05

We're leaving for our vacation tomorrow and the morning is going to be busy, so I don't think I'll have time to post then. I figured I'd get one more in before we go. :) We have another doctor's appointment in the morning (our ultrasound on tuesday was at another office - we didn't see our doctor). This is the week when I have to drink the nasty glucose beverage and have my blood drawn to test for gestational diabetes. I'm more disturbed by the Glucola than the blood drawing!

It turns out that we're also going to watch Star Wars, Episode III before we leave town. Doug was able to get a free ticket from work and we just got one for the same time for me. Let's hope this one is better than the previous two! I don't see how the dialogue could get any worse! Anyway, after that we leave for Dallas, then New York...

No comments: