18.5.05

For those who haven't heard yet, we had our latest ultrasound yesterday. Looks like we're having a girl! She still didn't want to cooperate and kept her legs together the whole time, but the sono tech and the doctor both said they thought it was a girl. That's also what the sono tech and doctor (different ones) said last time. I guess we can trust the opinions of four professionals... :o)~

I think I'm going to go out and buy some oil for my belly today. It's starting to get itchy, what with the skin getting all stretched out. I don't have any stretch marks yet, but I figure it's only a matter of time. From what I've read, oils and lotions do nothing to prevent stretch marks - it's genetically determined. They do help with itchiness though!

1 comment:

HopeFloats said...

If it's genetically predetermined you are definitely going to have them. Sorry about that.

Grandmama