11.5.05

I've been sitting here for five minutes trying to think of something to talk about other than being pregnant. I'm not having much success. I thought of a couple of funny kitty stories, but they do involve the baby/pregnancy in one way or another. That's not a bad thing, I'm just trying to convince myself that my entire life is not revolving around this. Apparently it is, so never mind.

I've been having all kinds of muscle pains lately. I've woken up during the night or in the morning a few times with muscle cramps in my legs. My back always hurts by morning. And I have this one muscle in my upper right back that is out of control, it hurts so bad! In the interest of trying to keep my muscles loose, I've printed out some stretches to do on the days when I don't go to the gym. I hope they work!

No comments: