19.12.13

Family Tragedy

I have mentioned on Facebook that my Aunt Linda was murdered on Monday. I have only shared the barest details as I've tried to process and grieve, but I'm finally ready to share some of the more difficult details of what has happened to my family.

I don't do it to entertain curiosities, but to let people know what I am going through. As much as I hate the fact that the news is reporting every awful detail of this situation, I am going to link to an article that gives pretty accurate information (some articles are quoting neighbors, who seem to be total morons).

Honestly, I just don't want to have to type this out myself.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/garland-mesquite/headlines/20131218-man-arrested-in-balch-springs-murder-had-criminal-cases-in-oregon-wisconsin-ohio-and-missouri.ece

No comments: