7.4.08

Stuff

Lila and Doug are playing on our bed right now, running out the last of her energy (hopefully). Lila just threw a stuffed Snoopy at Doug and said, "It's time to dance!" Yes, ma'am!

I'm 34 weeks pregnant now; inching my way ever closer to the finish line. Eli weighs about 4 3/4 pounds, which is the size of an average cantaloupe. He should be almost 18 inches long and he's packing on the layers of fat. Not that newborns are ever really round. Well, Doug, who weighed over 10 lbs at birth, might have been round... But normal babies are wrinkly and look rather like plucked chickens.

This photo, by the way, is of Lila's Easter basket, after she found all the eggs. I didn't even notice that we had given the bunny a pair of blue boobies until I saw this picture later. Doug said it would only have been better if they were pink eggs.

Oh, I saw the movie '21' on Friday night (most likely my last late night movie for a long time). It was a bit predictable and it glorified all kinds of debauchery, but I still enjoyed it more than I expected. I wouldn't recommend paying full price to see it, but it's worth a matinee or discount theater trip.

No comments: