28.4.08

Still Pregnant Blah Blah Blah...

I've made it to 37 weeks pregnant, which means that Eli is full term. [Okay, you can come out now!] That means that if he were born now, his lungs should be fully mature. [No really, you can come out any old time!] So he's ready to adjust to life outside the womb, even though my due date is three weeks away (and my c-section two weeks away). [Did you hear that? You're ready!]

I felt pretty great last week. Lots of energy and not too much discomfort. As of today, I'm back to being done with this. I'm so done with it that I don't want to talk about it anymore. Let's talk about... umm... Drat! I can't seem to think of anything else.

Okay, let's talk about kitties. That's always a good topic. They are cute and fuzzy and they purr. I like little bitty ones with round heads and tiny ears. They open their mouths all wide and then make these teeny squeaking noises. I would like a basket of them, please. I would also like to ride the Hogwarts Express, in the rain, TO Hogwarts.

What?!? I'm about as likely to get one as the other!

No comments: