6.2.07

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Lila has always liked to rough-house and now she's learning to ask for it. A few days ago, I was tickling her on the belly. When I stopped, she leaned back across my lap and said, "Muh?" ("more") When I said, "More what?" she started pretending to tickle her belly. She was asking me to tickle her more!

Last night, we were playing in the floor - tickling and wrestling, etc. Eventually, Lila wandered away and I went into the kitchen. She came in a few minutes later and found me, then she started pushing me toward the living room. It was the first time she'd ever done that and I had no idea what she was up to. It feels very funny to have a small person pushing you around at knee level.

Anyway, she pushed me into the living room and then started saying, "Muh?" She made some other hand motion as well, but I don't remember what it was. Anyway, she was telling me she wanted to wrestle more! Funny girl!

Oh! I've been meaning to post a couple of photos to show you who my daughter really looks like. I'll do that now...

No comments: