5.4.06

Yesterday morning, I had been feeding Lila her breakfast (cereal with tofu and sweet potatoes) and we were winding down. She had gone from eating to playing with the spoon and the food. I finally determined that she was not going to eat any more, so I tried to take the spoon away from her. I was trying to pull it out of her hand, but she had a pretty good grip on it and wasn't letting go. Then she suddenly threw her head forward and rested her forehead on the highchair tray. It was like she was utterly dejected and just giving up. Oh the drama... :)

Doug is still doing alright. He's now taking the approach of only going in to the office if he has a meeting to attend. Otherwise, he's working from home. Only two more days until the lithotripsy and then that stupid stone should come out in a bunch of tiny pieces! We will *all* be glad when this ordeal is over!

I have been using my new gym membership this week. I've worked out the past two nights and am planning on going again sometime today. It's too soon to notice any real difference in my strength or endurance, but it's already had a huge mental impact. It just feels so good to know that I'm doing something good for my body!

No comments: