24.4.06

Last week was a busy one around here. By Friday, I was completely brain fried and needed a "day off". We were supposed to go to MOPS (Mothers of PreSchoolers) on Friday morning, but I decided that morning that we would stay home instead. I did not feel like starting my day by getting up early and being away from the house for 3-4 hours. The restful morning did help my attitude toward life as we entered the weekend.

I'm pleased to announce that I've already got Doug's birthday plans worked out, for the most part. I can't say more than that, though, in case he actually reads my blog today!

Lila thwarted most of our efforts at socialization this weekend. She and I went to a baby shower on Saturday (doug had to work that afternoon - very unusual) and only got to stay for 30 minutes. She was due for a nap just as the party was starting and she got tired and whiny pretty quickly. Sometimes we can stretch out the times between naps without a problem - somtimes we can't. Yesterday she slept through most of a birthday party that we were planning on going to. Oh well, it was nice to have a weekend at home too! :)

No comments: