7.4.06

Doug had his second, and hopefully last, kidney stone procedure this morning. He's supposed to rest today and eat blandish foods, but he's feeling pretty well. Tomorrow he is free to do whatever he feels like doing! He ws in much less pain after this procedure and is really only sore on his side, where they zapped him. Now he'll be passing the stone in tiny bits (and it could take 2-3 months!). :)

As you can see in the photos below, I bought an Easter dress for Lila. Isn't it pretty?!? I love to buy clothes for her, though I don't do it very often (because she's been given so much). I do buy things when I have the opportunity though because I figure I'd better enjoy dressing her now - before she develops an opinion on style! Of course, *I* think my choices are great, but she might have other ideas.

Doug's mom, Irene, came to town yesterday to help out. She watched Lila last night while we went out to a Dell Inventors' Dinner and this morning while I went to the medical center with Doug. Lila certainly enjoyed her Grammie Time, but it was nice to see her wanting to spend time with ME this afternoon. Usually, we spend all day together, so I become old news! :o)~

No comments: