19.10.05

Well, I did get out and walk with Lila on Monday and later in the evening I did my strengthening exercises. It didn't happen yesterday though. I told myself that it was because we had people coming over in the evening and I didn't want to get sweaty, but that was just an excuse. The thing is, I don't mind sweating in a gym, but I hate sweating in outdoor heat. I can't explain it. I just don't like it.

This morning I ordered a Pilates video that is highly rated, so I'll add that to my exercise options too. I'm not giving up on walking outside, but this will give me another option if I don't feel like going out in the heat or giving myself an allergy attack. When the weather cools off and I *want* to be outside, that's when I have my worst allergy problems. :( Anyway, enough whining - onward to good health!

No comments: