27.10.05

Okay, life is finally back to normal and it's time for a Lila update. Our little sweetie is two months old now! And she's so big! I'm not sure yet what her current height and weight are - her next appointment with the pediatrician is tomorrow - but she's been growing steadily, especially in length.

I want to ask her doctor's office if I can just drop in periodically to weigh her and get her length. Their office is very near our house and our scale at home is not precise enough to get an accurate reading on such a small weight. Even though all appearances say that Lila is thriving, I will still feel better after we talk to the doctor tomorrow. It's not like she can tell me if something is wrong and I get paranoid!

Best of all, she is all smiles these days and it is so cute! :)

No comments: