17.10.05

It was an exciting weekend with all the family in town. All the attention wore Lila out so much that she went 7.5 hours between feedings on Saturday night! That means that Doug and I got 6ish hours of uninterrupted sleep - wow! It's tough work being so cute, you know. All those admirers wanting to hold her... But now it's Monday, all the family has gone home, and we're back to normal life.

My goal for this week is to start getting some exercise. Unfortunately, I don't think going to the gym will work at this point. But, now that fall is finally arriving, I plan to start taking a walk with Lila in the afternoons. I can just put her in the front carrier and walk around the neighborhood. And once Doug gets home I can take a few minutes to do some stomach and back strengthening exercises.

No comments: