1.10.04

We've made it back safely! We had *such* a fun time! I'll have to tell you about it in bits though. My hands would fall off if I tried to type it out all at once. I'll also put up just a few photos at a time. We might be putting up a website pretty soon with lots of photos and so forth on it, but I'm not sure.

The first story is from the first day of travel. We were dropped off at the airport at 1:30 p.m. for a 3:30 p.m. flight to Atlanta. Unfortunately, that was right in the middle of Hurricane... Ivan, I believe. Our flight to Atlanta was delayed two hours, which meant (theoretically) that we would have missed our connecting flight to Barcelona.

So, we stood at the check-in counter for an HOUR while they finally found another way to get us there. They finally ended up putting us on a 5 p.m.ish flight to Houston. From Houston we went to Amsterdam. From Amsterdam we went to Barcelona. It's not what we had in mind, but it worked... :)

No comments: