13.9.04

Our lives are now consumed with getting ready for this trip. We spent all weekend shopping, running errands, brainstorming, making lists, etc. I've been cleaning like a madwoman today - partly for our benefit and ease of packing and partly for the sake of Renee, our blessed house sitter. How, on earth, do you plan for a two week trip out of the country without forgetting anything?!? I don't think it's possible. Oh well. I'm sure we'll have many adventures on our trip and if we forget something, that will just be another adventure!

I will try to post again before we leave, but I make no promises. I probably won't have anything new to say anyway. Like I said, there's really not much going on besides trip preparation. And I will not be making any posts from Europe or the boat, sorry. I'm not going to *pay* for the privilege of blogging. You'll just have to wait a couple of weeks to find out how wonderful it was and to hear about our many adventures.

I will miss our kitties. :(

No comments: