2.3.05

Woah! What's this - three days in a row, I'm posting! No way! Well, my life is finally back to normal. 'Normal' being the state it was in before I got pregnant. I'm not sick all the time, I'm not out of town, no one else is in town. No funny business. The house has actually been clean for several days in a row too! :)

I did not participate in Cow Kitty torture after all. -- Oh, a quick aside for those who have no idea who Cow Kitty is. He is a stray who showed up around our house looking hungry last summer and we now feed him daily and he spends 60% of his time sleeping on our back porch. He's quite cute, but not the touchy-feely type. -- I was not comfortable with keeping him in that little trap for over 12 hours, plus our neighbors called and asked for the trap back, so that got me off the hook.

No comments: