11.3.05

Well, I'm pleased to report that I'm almost back to normal (finally)! I still have a lingering cough that doesn't *sound* good, but I feel MUCH better. I even plan to shower and put on something besides pajamas and actually leave the house today! I'm glad I'm feeling well enough to go grocery shopping because I've developed a serious case of "we don't have any good food in the house" over the past couple of days!

Oh, this is funny - I had a dream last night that I was on America's Next Top Model. I was as pregnant as I am in real life and I was concerned that I was going to get kicked off the show because of it. Tyra Banks was telling me that the judges had wanted to kick me off because they thought I was just "fat", but she told them I was really pregnant. It was a very amusing dream and clearly I think about this show too much.

No comments: