22.3.05

Well, I'm definitely visibly pregnant now and I've decided to stop squeezing myself into my old clothes. I know that I have a long way to go, but at least you can *tell* that I'm pregnant now! I can feel the extra weight too, especially when I'm working out. And, of course, there's a lot going on inside - Baby's going through important sensory development. Develop away, little brain! :)

Another thing I didn't necessarily know before getting into this was that your body really doesn't appreciate being all stretched out of shape and it rather hurts. By the end of the day yesterday, my lower back was aching and I was having round ligament pain (lower abdomen and sides). It wasn't unbearably painful, but it wasn't exciting. Charlie gave me some snuggle therapy in bed though and that helped!

No comments: