14.3.05

Not much going on today. It's another beautiful day in the neighborhood. I only wish you could get Spring in a pollen-free version. Doug and I are both dealing with heads full of... well, snot. But, it's nice to look out the window and see little green buds popping out everywhere and people outside, enjoying the weather. :)

I am now 18 weeks pregnant, for those who have lost count. I don't feel this way every day, but there are many days when I stay hungry a *lot*. In fact, as I say that I realize that I'm hungry again. My big struggle is making myself eat healthy things instead of junk food. I could happily live on Chik-fil-a and Pizza Hut, but that would not be good for my health - or my width. I think I MIGHT be feeling the baby move now. I'm just not sure, but it feels like something is moving in there!

No comments: