17.3.05

I had some wacked out dreams last night. They were more like nightmares really. Oddly, the first two had to do with myself, my mom, and my grandfather (and my cats). One had something to do with me seeing a face at the dining room window and freaking out and throwing things at it. I woke up from that one spooked and had to scoot closer to Doug. :)

The second dream took place on a boat and there was water coming in all the windows and I was trying to get all my kitties safe with little help from anyone else. There was a third dream too (which also had my cats in it), but I can't remember much about it. There was a "bad man" and possibly some death. I think maybe it's good that I don't remember the details. Whew, what a night...

1 comment:

HopeFloats said...

What did you eat before you went to bed? I have discovered that different foods can sometimes cause me to have some really weird dreams. Or it could have been medications you might have been taking. I took one once that made me dream I was in a club in the base of a hollow tree. Myself and three other people I knew in the dream but not in "real life" were dancing the twist, in a line, with no clothes on. We twisted through a doorway and came out into Grandad's living room and woke myself up laughing out loud. Very strange!