24.3.05

Okay, for the bazillions of you who have been asking to see a picture of me pregnant, you only have to wait a *few more days*! The problem up to now has been that I have no photos of my pregnant self. Yes, we own a digital camera, but it's difficult to take pictures of yourself (not counting close-ups of the face) and we never think of it when Doug is home. However, I have put a reminder - in very large letters - on my calendar for Saturday to "TAKE BELLY PHOTOS". So, just be patient!

I undeniably felt the baby moving last night. It felt rather like it was doing the chicken dance in there. It was very strange, but kind of cool. I think Doug is anxious for the movement to be felt from the outside so that he can be part of it. Oh, I've started reading The Chronicles of Narnia out loud to the baby... :)

No comments: