1.3.05

Okay, today I will not let my post be lost...

I'm supposed to take Cow Kitty to have him fixed and vaccinated tomorrow. I'm having it done through Shadow Cats - a feral cat rescue/shelter/spay&neuter group. They will fix him, vaccinate him, and ear notch him (i could live without that, but it's part of the deal) for only $20. The sad part is that I have to trap him overnight and then let him just sit in that little cage until tomorrow morning. Like this whole thing isn't going to be traumatic enough, I have to torture him for several hours first. This makes me so sad that I almost want to back out! :(

Another sad thing - I broke off one of my fingernails and now it's trying to get ingrown. It's quite painful. Naughty fingernail!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who's cow kitty? a black and white large spotted cat that has been running around your neighborhood lately?

Hows the pet sitting biz going? Is doug enjoying cleaning out the litter boxes now that you are with child?