16.1.08

Warning: This is gross

Wow. It has sucked to be us for the past few days. This is how it all went down. Lila threw up Sunday morning and early Monday morning. On Monday afternoon, Doug came home from work early because he was sick. By the time I went to bed that night, I was sick. He and I each spent approximately 7 hours with stuff coming out both ends (for me, at the same time) every 30 to 45 minutes.

Lila threw up again in the middle of the night Monday/Tuesday. During the day on Tuesday, Doug and I both felt horrible and completely exhausted and Lila mostly just felt like we were boring. Then she had a blowout on Tuesday evening. Apparently she threw up sometime in the night last night and then went back to bed without telling us. This morning she had another blowout and has been at it every couple of hours since then.

I do not ever want to be that sick again and I'm so paranoid about us passing this bug back around that I've been spraying things with Lysol and washing my hands obsessively. I've even been wearing latex gloves when I clean up Lila's poopsplosions. Hopefully, for everyone's sake, this illness will be done with our family soon!

Oh, and the bonus points go to Ellen for guessing the movie. It was The Wizard of Oz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT was gross! Hope you guys are feeling better soon.