17.1.08

Other things

Things around here are still pretty disgusting, but I'm tired of talking about that. What else can I talk about? . . . Oh, our dear friends, Chip and Sara Reed, gave birth to a son this week! Hooray! Jace was born on Monday, January 14 at 8:12 p.m. He weighed in at 8 lbs 10 oz and 20.5" long. Baby, Mom and Dad are all healthy and doing well. I've seen a few photos and he's definitely cuter than your average newborn! Chubby, too!

Let's see. I don't have a lot of fun stories this week since we've been sick and have hardly left the house since the weekend... Oh, today is my step-dad's birthday. Happy Birthday, Frank!

We are supposed to be having a brief visit from Grammie starting tomorrow, but I just don't know if that will be happening. Since this illness is lingering in Lila, I just don't know if she's still contagious or not. I would really hate to pass this on to anyone else. Especially since Grammie will be heading on to visit the other grandbaby after she leaves here. I don't want to send the bug to them!

Well, obviously I can't get away from the topic of being sick, so I'm giving up. Goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cordie and Charlie are having more fun than Lila, Angela and Doug!!!

Great photo....love, the other Mrs. Peeler