29.3.06

Well, Doug still hasn't passed his kidney stone. If it doesn't come on its own before then, he has a procedure scheduled for early tomorrow morning to remove it. We are praying that the stone will come out before then, but one way or the other it will be over tomorrow. I'll be so glad and Doug will be even more so! He's been in varying amounts of pain constantly since Saturday night. :(

On a more positive note, I'm very very very excited because I bought a gym membership on Monday! I haven't gotten *good* exercise in nearly a year and a half and havne't gotten ANY exercise in about a year. Now I can go and work out whenever I have the time (probably in the evenings, after Lila's in bed). I wend for the first time last night and it felt so good!!!

Another exciting thing - we have entered the wonderful world of the slow cooker! I bought one a couple of weeks ago and have used it twice so far. I made Beef Bourguinon over the weekend and a Pot Roast last night and both were great! I did have a little mishap while chopping vegetables yesterday that involved a lot of pain and several minutes of bleeding, but that had nothing to do with the Crock Pot itself. :o)~

No comments: