11.3.06

Doug, Lila, and I got back from our first family mini-vacation today. We had a great time and we're all very tired! In fact, Lila and Doug are both napping right now. I wanted to take a nap earlier, but now that I have time, I'm feeling alert. Oh well...

We stayed at Vintage Villas on Lake Travis and it was wonderful! We had one of the King rooms (ours was called Laredo). It was quite large - king size bed, sofa, entertainment center, table and chairs, tiny kitchen area. The bathroom had a shower stall and a two-person jacuzzi tub as well as a toilet and two sink vanity. That's actually where Lila slept (heehee).

We put her pack 'n' play in the bathroom and that's where she spent her nights. I felt mildly guilty until Doug pointed out that the room was bigger than her bedroom at home. Plus, if we'd had her in the room with us, then we would have all had to go to bed at 8:30. Anyway, the weather was beautiful and we had a great time relaxing and eating out and playing with our baby girl. And this morning I got to spy on a wedding that was taking place at the Villas. :o)~

No comments: