3.3.06

I am pleased to announce that I'm feeling *much* better! I still can't breath through one side of my nose, but I have a normal amount of energy and brain functioning again. :) I was feeling yucky enough on Wednesday that I just hid in the study, sneezing and sniffling, while our small group met in the living room. Very sad - especially since we had a visitor this week! Alas...

Wednesday was also my friend Alma's birthday - Happy Birthday again, if you're reading this! :)

A while back, I mentioned that I had joined a website/list called FlyLady.net. While, I just finished off my 31 Beginner's Babysteps (the first thing you are asked to do to help you develop routines and habits) and my house is looking so much better! My coffee table, kitchen table, and guest bed are no longer the dumping grounds for STUFF they once were. My study is considerably cleaner and less cluttered than before. I'm still working on things like making my bed and keeping my laundry from getting out of control, but progress has been made!

Cute Lila update - she's starting to try and look around corners and over edges to find people/things that have been passed out of sight. Smart girl!!!

No comments: