10.2.06

The past couple of days have been nice because we haven't had any plans. Lila and I have gotten out and run errands and I've gotten things roughly back in order around here. I've always enjoyed running errands and I still do even though they take 50% longer than they used to (and most of that time is spent just getting out of the house!).

When we were in Houston last weekend, I bought a Valentine dress for Lila. Is it really necessary for her to have a special dress for Valentine's Day? No. But I like an occasional reason to buy her clothes because I've hardly had to buy her anything since she's been born! I'm *not* complaining. I just enjoy fun clothes and I want to dress her in things that I like before she gets old enough to have an opinion!

Since we had this new dress and we were going to be around a bunch of her Grammie's friends at church, she had to wear it (of course)! It's super cute on her, but the sad thing is that on the drive home that day I noticed that the elastic had busted on one of the bloomer legs, which looked ridiculous - besides being a sign of poor quality.

Anyway, the impressive thing is that I took it to the Babies R Us here in Austin on Wednesday - already washed and worn - and they let me exchange it with no hesitation! I got another of the same dress, but I made sure to pull on the elastic several times to test its durability before I left with the it! :o)~

No comments: