1.2.06

Hey, it's February! For some reason, I always like the first day of a new month. I could not care less about the new year, but I like new months... who knows. :o)~ Lila had a really tough time sleeping on Monday night and last night was a bit better, but still rocky. The result is that I am exhausted. If Lila ain't sleepin', ain't nobody sleepin'! It doesn't help that I have Allergy Head. Oh well.

I'm pleased to report that my house is slowly getting cleaned and decluttered and I'm no longer feeling overwhelmed by the tasks. Yesterday I spent some time dusting the living room. I only had to spend a little time doing it, but it makes a big difference. I hate looking around my living room and seeing layers of dust on everything. It's not perfect, but it's better than before!

That's really all I can think of to talk about. I've been up for a couple of hours and am showered, etc. but I still have a fog in my brain. Lila and I are meeting a friend for lunch and hopefully that will help to perk me up. :)

No comments: