3.1.05

Well, our baby is now the size of a raspberry. Sounds squishy. I don't like raspberries... I like our baby though! :)

I currently have a cat in my lap who is driving me crazy. She insisted on jumping up here and she's all curled up and purring. Sounds cute, I know, but it makes typing kind of difficult. As I type, my sleeve is apparently tickling her ear, so she keeps twitching and flicking it around. I told her that if it's bothering her that much she should just *leave*, but she didn't take my advice.

I went and worked out today for the first time in about three weeks. I just stretched, walked slowly on the eliptical trainer for five minutes, and then stretched again. I want to do 15 minutes a day, but I'm going to have to work up to that. Just the stretching part made me kind of light-headed (perhaps because my head was hanging upside down for 30 seconds at a time?), but I know it's good for us!

No comments: