19.1.05

1. I burst a blood vessel in my right eye by *throwing up* yesterday. It looks gross.

2. Throwing up red grapes is disgusting!

3. I have now thrown up two days in a row for the first time.

4. I do not enjoy throwing up. I get these little red dots on my lower eyelids that are weird.

5. I spend way too much of my time thinking about whether or not I'm going to throw up.

6. I am sick of daytime TV. It would be worse if we didn't have cable.

7. Our sofa is developing a permanent impression of my body because I spend so much time there.

Thank you for listening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO SORRY, but I am ROFL PMP (literally, pregnancy is not good for bladder control if you laugh this hard!!) It's not that I don't sympathize, but you DO maintain a sense of humor through this that is admirable!!

I hope you get to feeling better - I'm pretty sure you will, but it may seem like it takes forever! If you haven't already checked out www.babycenter.com and the BBS there, you should do so - it's nice to have other people with the same birth due date month to commiserate with!!

--S.