12.1.05

I am having a great day so far today! I woke up feeling pretty much normal, which hasn't happened in quite a while. I even went and worked out and ran a few errands on the way home! I have felt gaggy a couple of times, but nothing major. I'm going to take a nap in a few minutes to make sure I don't run out of energy and then I think I might actually get to CLEAN HOUSE!!!!! [gasp]

For reasons known only to himself, Charlie decided we needed to wake up at 4:45 this morning. He was being so naughty! Scratching things and chewing on things. He was on the verge of being locked out of the room when I fell back asleep. I really don't know if he calmed down or I just slept through his wake-up efforts. After Doug got up at the normal time and I was still in bed, he decided that an apporpriate way to wake me up would be to make mad runs around the room (if you don't own a cat, let me explain - a single cat can sound like a herd of cattle when it wants to and Charlie also growls while running) and *across the bed*! That did get him locked out! Goober head.

No comments: