4.1.05

Well, I had another ultrasound today to measure the baby. We once again saw a healthy little blob with a heartbeat. I also found out that I'm 8 weeks pregnant, not 7! That puts my official due date at August 13th. I got a couple of ultrasound picturess that I'll scan and post later. You can't see a whole lot, but they did point out to me the head and little arm and leg buds. :)

I also found out that I have a bicornuate uterus. I looked this up on the internet and it said scarey things, so I don't recommend this. However, I'm going to go with what my doctor said, which was that it's not a big deal. She seemed largely unconcerned. Basically, it means my uterus is kind of heart shaped, which will mean nothing to you unless you know what a uterus is supposed to look like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey. Cool. Glad the squishy little baby is doing well. I always knew you had a special uterus. Hope everything goes well with it. -m