31.1.05

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I've posted. Just haven't felt like I had anything to say. Well, I'm 12 weeks pregnant now and starting to feel better. It's been almost two weeks since I've thrown up, which is definitely cause for celebration. The blood from the burst vessel is almost gone. The baby is now the size of a lime. I have my next appointment with the doctor tomorrow.

On the non-pregnancy front, I saw the movie Hotel Rwanda last night. It was... rough. Worth seeing and I feel like I understand some things better. But still, hard to watch. That one will stick with me for a while, and I think I'm glad of it.

This is amusing. Doug found out that his car inspection expired in July of last year! He didn't even notice himself - a coworker pointed it out. Silly boy! :)

No comments: