31.12.04

Okay, I know that it's been nearly three weeks since my last post. I do have an excuse though. I have spent most of the past three weeks feeling like doody. Do you know why?

I'm PREGNANT! Woohoo! :)

We found out on the first day of winter and saw the doctor this past Tuesday. I'm only 7 weeks along right now, but we got to see the little tiny blob with its little tiny heartbeat! How fun!

The first trimester, as it turns out, is not much fun. Besides feeling ill most of the time, I'm absurdly tired. Like, sleeping 10 hours at night and taking a 1.5 hour nap during the day and I'm still tired. Oh well, it's all for the peanut (aka, the baby).

I had my first major moment of pregnancy brain today. Doug came to me a little while ago and told me that he had found a pair of my socks in the recycle bin. I remember picking up these socks and I could swear that I put them in the laundry hamper. The laundry hamper is in our bathroom. The recycle bin is in the garage. I have no memory of this bizarre mistake. Frankly, I'm rather frightened. :o)~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's wonderful! I realize that you don't feel the greatest right now, but enjoy being able to take naps while you can!! While you're pregnant, 9 months seems like a very long time, but when you look at it later, it's really not - so enjoy it while you can. Take it easy, baby yourself and enjoy naps!

And, let us all know when you get registered for baby stuff later!!

In His Love,
Sharon