3.12.04

I was just sitting here reading something very funny and I thought I'd share it with you (though i may have done so before - not sure). One of Doug's Chinese coworkers gave me a pretty wooden comb one time and I keep it, still in the package, next to our keyboard because the English translation on the back is way too funny. Here it is:

Brief Introduction of Our Products of this brand wooden comb are with high grade Chinese little leaf box, sandawood,nanmu and other natural famous materials, The comb are smooth, clean and good with high temperature and pressure, comb's colour is natural and it feels wess.
Sui Dynasty famous doctor chao yuanfang points out that comb can prmote blood circulation and keep your hair black. Su Dongpo said that comb your hair and kept sound sleep till next morning. Chinese little leaf box combs are best because of its solid and mild specification. Modem mdeical fungus'growing, stop itching, get rid of dandruff. Peach tree has the saying that it can dispel bad things.Wooden Comb won't produce static electricity and have kept you healthy And you will realize that "comb and comb, but never stop"

I'm very glad that this comb will keep my hair black, but what is 'wess'? :o)~

No comments: