13.12.04

I'm sorry it's been a week since I posted last. Things have been getting more and more busy as Christmas approaches. It starts on Saturday for us. That's when my mom and stepdad (and possibly a brother and/or grandfather) are coming to town do celebrate with us. We'll be in Houston on Christmas day this year, so I'm trying to get all my parents down here on other weekends. Of course, my dad and stepmother both just had surgery last week, so we'll see how they feel about traveling after the holiday.

Doug is playing guitar in a wedding on Friday too. He almost never just *goes* to a wedding. He's always in them in some form or other. I thought it was ironic and amusing that he was in my brother's wedding, but I wasn't. Anyway, he had a practice last week and the rehearsal is on Thursday. He's skipping out on the rehearsal dinner so that he can join me at a Christmas party that evening. Neither of us really know the bride or groom directly. I'm not going to the wedding myself - I'll probably be wrapping presents or something! :)

No comments: