29.11.04

Well, I'm back from several days of eating and not much else. It was fun, but it feels good to get back to normal life!

I had some bizarre dreams last night. First I dreamt that I caught Doug in a lie. He was giving birthday presents to an old girlfriend who he'd told me was just a neighbor. I was not happy. (he kindly reminded me this morning that it was just a dream and i therefore did not need to be mad at him - thank you) Then I had a very complicated dream that can be summed up by saying that that I was in a kind of reality tv show where there were 10 of us ladies and one guy and he was supposed to pick one of us at the end of the show (to marry or something). I was not chosen which was very uncool since I felt that he'd been leading me on. Also, I looked like Julia Roberts. Again, I was not happy.

After Doug left and I fell back asleep this morning I had another dream about the reality show guy. He showed up at the restaurant that my parents ran (not real) and we made out. I don't know if that actually means that he changed his mind though. Who knows...

No comments: