11.11.04

Well, I had quite an adventure today. I went to a new client's house to meet them and the animals and all that good stuff. A standard Meet 'n' Greet. The lady was a few minutes late arriving, which was no big deal. I just unlocked my car and sat in the passenger seat and amused myself until she showed up. Then we went inside and took care of all the business and everything went great.

I was about to leave and started looking for my car keys... and I couldn't find them. I suddenly had a very bad feeling that I'd left them in the car when I was waiting there. We went out and checked and, sure enough, there they were on the passenger side seat. And the doors were locked. Thankfully this lady was very nice and helped me get someone out there to save me. [sigh] It really is funny. :)

No comments: